Sunday, July 7, 2013

Little Stripey Dress



Dress: Superstore (grocery store) | Shirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted | Shoes: Ardene
Necklace: Yard Sale | Earrings: Ardene

Another HOT HOT day! We pretty much died this afternoon in our super warm apartment. But my husband's grampa just gave us his old air conditioner window unit so we are hoping it will work out in our apartment! Tomorrow we call our landlord to see about it being put in as soon as we can. Praying it works out and fits in the window. It will really save our lives this summer! I don't remember any summer here being as hot and humid as this one, but maybe being pregnant doesn't make enduring the heat any easier! ;) 

I've been having some really bad pains in my right side for the past 3 days. I've done some research online and I think it's probably just my round ligaments stretching/or spasms. But I'm calling my doctor this week just to make sure it's nothing else.

Well, me and Baby Boy are half way through this pregnancy!
I call him our little Americanadian!




No comments:

Post a Comment